By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions for which
iHealth and Health2u Pty Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion and from time to time, to
change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. We suggest you
to check these periodically. We shall also attempt to notify you via e-mail of any
• Your continued use of this site signifies your consent to the then current
• You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit,
distribute, or modify any trademarks, trade names, and service marks in
any way without the prior written permission of its respective owner.
• You are prohibited from transmitting through or posting on this site any
unlawful, profane, hateful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing,
obscene, vulgar, defamatory, racially, ethnically or otherwise
objectionable material of any kind, including without limitation any
material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal
offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
• You agree that you will not use this site or services for chain letters, junk
mail, "spamming," or commercial activities of any kind.
• In addition to any other rights that iHealth and Health 2u Pty Ltd may have at law or in
equity, it may elect to monitor any areas of this site, and disclose any
content or communication of any kind:
• to satisfy any law, regulation or government request; or
• to protect its rights or property, sponsors, providers, merchants, licensors
and customers. Ihealth and Health 2u Pty Ltd is not obligated or responsible for
screening, policing, editing or monitoring any areas of this site.
• iHealth and Health2u Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order at any time prior
to shipment. iHealth and Health 2u Pty Ltd reserves the right, without notice and in
its sole discretion, to limit order quantity on any item or refuse service to
any customer. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.