Goldcarb Whole House Water Filter
Pure filtered water from every tap
Goldcarb Water Filter Australia whole-of-housewater purification system revolutionizes the delivery of pure, drinking water to domestic and commercial properties.
The Goldcarb Water Filter Australia is the newest integrated purification system that can be installed at the point of entry of your municipal water supply to ensure drinking quality water from every tap in every corner of your home or property.
Utilising a unique combination of activated carbon and other filtration technologies, the Goldcarb system effectively removes all organic contaminants from your water supply including chlorine, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides and other potentially carcinogenic impurities.
With a huge 450,000 litre capacity Goldcarb’s filter is also one of the most cost-efficient systems on the market with its cartridge promising a lifespan of up to four years (compared to just months for other water filters).
- Main filtration agents includes granular coconut activated carbon
- Marine-grade 316 stainless steel sump system with a 5 micron string wound cartridge
- Cartridge Life span 1-4 years
- Removes particles from 5 microns
- Ongoing running costs less than 30c/day
- Filtration capacity per cartridge of 450,000 litres
- Suits town water pressure up to 150psi
- Easy installation by your own plumber at point of entry of water supply.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other iHealth users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.