By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions for which iHealth and Health2u Pty Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion and from time to time, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. We suggest you to check these periodically. In using this site for any transaction/possible transaction, you are bound by consumer affairs laws regarding purchasing and Shipping & Returns policy and agree iHealth/Health 2u Pty Ltd has the right to enforce these terms.
• You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify any trademarks, trade names, and service marks in any way without the prior written permission of its respective owner.
• You are prohibited from transmitting through or posting on this site any unlawful, profane, hateful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including without limitation any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
• You agree that you will not use this site or services for chain letters, junk mail, "spamming," or commercial activities of any kind.
• In addition to any other rights that iHealth and Health 2u Pty Ltd may have at law or in equity, it may elect to monitor any areas of this site, and disclose any content or communication of any kind:
• to satisfy any law, regulation or government request; or
• to protect its rights or property, sponsors, providers, merchants, licensors and customers. Ihealth and Health 2u Pty Ltd is not obligated or responsible for screening, policing, editing or monitoring any areas of this site.
• iHealth and Health2u Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order at any time prior to or after shipment. iHealth and Health 2u Pty Ltd reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to limit order quantity on any item or refuse service to any customer for whatever reason. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address may be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.